Sunday, October 28, 2012

New discovery

Recently I discovered a new love in jewelry. The world of "outdoor" inspired jewelry. 


I first saw these earrings while watching The Chase. Leigh was wearing them. I immediately went on their Facebook page and asked Leigh where she got them. I told my hubby that I would be a really happy wife it these were under the Christmas tree for me this year! If you  love these too check out Spent Rounds Designs.

Babes, Bullets & Broadheads just introduced their new bracelets.

I am ordering mine this week. It is delicate for me but shows my love for hunting and the outdoors.

Other "outdoor" jewelry that I would like to have...


This ring was what I wanted for our anniversary, but got a new scope for my rifle instead. I am not complaining. I love the scope, but I do still want this ring. But maybe it would be better fitting to get this ring after I shoot a buck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment