Friday, October 5, 2012

My Favorite Hunting Shows

I had watched hunting shows with my husband before. But when I started shooting my bow and enjoying it. I started to get interested in hunting, I WANTED to watch the hunting shows with him. This is when hubby 
introduced me to The Crush, with Lee and Tiffany Lakosky.



Every Sunday night at 7:30 pm, life stops and we watch The Crush. I just amazes me the deer that Tiffany shoots. She really got and kept me interested in hunting. Hubby was happy to watch with me. He thinks Tiffany is beautiful.

Then I discovered Driven TV with Pat & Nicole. My favorite episode is when Nicole is on a moose hunt in Canada. So Now Sunday mornings I like to be home so that I can watch Pat & Nicole. Or if we are home, I'll watch on Friday night. The have children that they sometimes take on the hunts with them.


The Chase with Leigh & Travis, has also become a favorite. I love how they show their son being with them on their hunts. We have a 3 year old and he watches the shows with us and wants to hunt with us already. I really relate to Leigh & Travis, because their son is just a little younger than ours. It really makes me realize that we are truly passing down a great tradition to our children. As I have seen some place before, "A family that hunts together, stays together".


 Another show that I don't get to watch as often as I would like is Family Traditions with Haley Heath. They are also passing down the great tradition of hunting to their son and daughter. 
Haley just got her biggest buck with a bow this week. Way to go!


I follow all of these shows on Facebook. I really enjoy seeing the pictures of their kills or where they are making appearances at.  These families and especially the women are helping me to become a huntress. I encourage you to watch these shows and get caught up in the thrill of the hunt and the family traditions.

(All photos were taken from the shows facebook page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment