Saturday, July 20, 2013

Friday Fish Recipes - Baked

Sorry forgot to post this yesterday.

I do love fish fries! However, they are high in fat. So in an effort to watch my calories, I am going to give you  a couple of baked fish recipes today. 

Baked Parmesan Fillets
Baked Parmesan Fish Fillets can be found on the McCormick website. This recipe is lower in calories and carbs. The fat content is still a little high, but if you pair it with a nice fresh salad and a light dressing it will balance out. 

These next recipes come form the Eatingwell website. They always have delicious recipes that are lower in calories and fat.

Tilapia & Summer Vegetables
I'm always looking for away to incorporate more vegetables from my garden. And I can make this recipe with tilapia or with other fresh water fish we have frozen in our freezer. I would leave out the capers. I'm not a fan of those.

Alright. I have given you a few healthy recipes.
Good eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment