Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas List

 
My Christmas Wish List...
 
This is my wish list for things that I would like to see under my Christmas tree this year. These are things that I would like to have for next hunting season or things I would use right away.
 
 There will be another post for the things that I would love to see under my Christmas tree sometime.
 
So here it is...
 

 
These first two are what I told hubby that I wanted for Christmas.  I have wanted a bow sling all 3D season. I think these earings are just great! So hopefully these will be under our tree Christmas morning.
 


 I would like to add these two my hunting bag. I'm pretty sure they could be useful next hunting season. But I guess I would need to learn how & when to use these and my grunt call that I already have.
 
 
A girl always needs a new camo sweatshirt.... When my brother asked what I wanted for Christmas, I told him I wanted this sweatshirt.
 
Other gifts I have put on my wish list are: gift certificates to a few stores, beagle pup,
 
 
dutch oven for cooking all the wild game and
 

a fleece pea coat. Too keep me warm and stylish.
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and good luck hunting!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I did get the pea coat, bow sling, earrings and turkey calls.

    ReplyDelete