Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chick shirts & hunting

As I have begun my hunting career, I have discovered many websites for women that are hunters. They are inspirational and exciting. Most of them have their own line of clothing and accessories, that I can't live with out. My first purchases was from the The Crush website. I have several Crushvill shirts. My favorite is:

 

Then I discovered Just for Does. I love there scent free products and I have a few Just for Does shirts. I have a couple favorites from this line and wouldn't have my feelings hurt if there were some more under my Christmas tree this year.
My favorites:
 
 

 
I only have one shirt from Trophy Chick Apparel but I wear it all the time.
 

 
I love showing my excitement for the outdoors and hunting with my shirts from these great companies supporting women in the outdoors.
 
 
 
*** All pictures were taken from the company's websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment