Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Addiction...

Recently, I took a class to learn how to knit. I am addicted now.  It has kept me off the computer, off my iPhone, and my hand out of the snacks at night.


Here is a scarf I started to just practice. But I like how it is turning out so I ordered more yarn to finish it.


This scarf is almost finished! It was actually a great first project. The yarn is forgiving for when I add or drop a stitch.  

After I finish the pink scarf I am going to start making some washcloths.  Then I am going to make an eternity scarf to wear with my pea coat.

The more I knit and look around on Raverly.com I keep finding more things I would like to try to make. Like coffee cup cozies. Watch out I see Christmas gifts....

So I have found something else to occupy my time when I am not hunting or shooting my bow. Hay, maybe I could knit in a blind???? What do ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment