Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day....


Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Have you started thinking about what your are going to get your sweetheart this year?

I have. There are a few ideas swirling around in my head. Hubby will not get all of these ideas but I'll decide on one or two of them. So let me get right to it.

Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm

Extra clips for his other gun.

Bullets and targets are always a good gift!
Even though I am a Sabres fan, I would buy a Penguins jersey for hubby.
This is just a great lil gift for any gun enthusiast, ice cube bullet trays.

Now for some gift ideas I would enjoy opening on Valentine's Day. Jewelry is always a good gift for me.

I've been eyeing this jewelry for a couple weeks now. I love my 20 guage dangle earrings that I got for Christmas from Spent Rounds Designs.
I am going to need a new pair of sunglasses for boating season. So Valentine's Day would be a perfect time to get a new pair.

Since I did not get a watch at Christmas time, I still would like a "Boyfriend" watch. And my last wish list item is
a Beretta Nano 9mm. But I will probably have to wait until our tax return to get this.

While all of these gift ideas are exciting and great, all I really want to do is enjoy a dinner out with my Valentine. And some snuggle time with hubby. So if I get none of these, I will be fine. I won't be heartbroken. For me Valentine's Day is about spending time with your loved ones. Yes, we should not need a day on the calendar to make time for hubby and I, but it is a day we do try to make sure we get a date night out of.

I hope everyone has a nice Valentine's Day, however you choose to celebrate love.

2 comments:

  1. In LOVE with those sunglasses...where are they from? Spent Rounds??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click the link below the picture. "sunglasses"

      Delete