Friday, February 15, 2013

Bringing the Outdoors in...

Do you incorporate your love for the outdoors in everything you do?
How about bringing the outdoors in with a cake?

I have recently come across some fun cakes that vividly represent the outdoors. The first cake I think about when I think about cakes that have an outdoor them is our wedding cake.


It is a tree stump with our initials & a heart around them, carved into the tree stump. We loved it! Our wedding was a few years before I even thought about hunting and how much I would actually like it. Otherwise, I think we might have went with something like this one:



Here are some other cakes that brought the outdoors in:


 I think this one should be my brothers next birthday cake. He loves bass fishing.


This would be a great cake for a couple that likes to duck hunt.


I am torn between this and the next one, on which on should be my husband's next birthday cake. We like to archery and gun hunt. (Last year hubby had a Cleveland Browns cake for the party that was during the Browns game. No razzing about the Browns please.)


 This last cake is just amazing. I can't believe how good it looks. I wonder how long it took the baker to make it. And just frost it?

I am not a baker so I would need to have someone else make any of these cakes. I am also to impatient. :)

I'd love to see pictures of the cakes you all have had that brought the outdoors in...

No comments:

Post a Comment