Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bucket list

Do you have a bucket list of hunts? Since I "caught the hunting bug" I have been thinking about what my dream hunt/hunts would be. My ultimate was easy to figure out...

Moose hunt

After that I had to think about. After watching my favorite show on the Outdoor Channel is The Crush, so next on my bucket list would be to hunt mature bucks in Iowa with Lee & Tiffany.

Even though the thought of a bear hunt frighten's me (I'm scared of bears), I would like to shoot one and have a bear rug made. I would like to shoot a cinnamon black bear.

And recently my brother has peaked my interest in goose hunting. I would like to experience what it is like to  lay in the field in a blind and shooting something out of the air. Shooting one after another and even possibly getting more than one goose with one shot. (My brother shot 3 in one shot this winter.)

Recently hog hunting has been on my radar. I have been reading a lot about hog hunts. They intrigue me. So I think I would like to put a hog hunt on my bucket list.

So this is my hunting bucket list. I suspect that it will evolve and grow as I grow and evolve as a huntress.

No comments:

Post a Comment